Wednesday 21 November 2012

Me And My Minions Of Daisies

 Hi Blog,

Today I went to the Botanical Gardens with my buddy Shakira. It's been so many years since I have been there and the revisit reminded me of all the great childhood memories I had spent there. I also pulled of some pretty good shots using my phone and a simple editing app.

I tried defining my eyes today by adding eyeliner and for the first time, false lashes.
I bought Chi Chi Cat Lashes

My Mini Gallery Of The Photo Shot Of The Gardens

The Pond
When I was a kid, I use to always feed the ducks there and get angry when I want to feed a specific duck, but the other ducks take the bread instead. I know I was a retarded child.

The Arch Entrance To The Rose Garden

Inside The Rose Garden

Growing In The Middle Of The Pathway
Well I thought this flower was very lost, because it grew on the side of the pathway where the rock wall is... It looked really pretty though so I decided to take a picture of it too.


Pink Rose
Yellow Rose

 Roses are a must at the Botanical Gardens.

Though I did risk my life from being eaten alive by the bees to get these shots. Yes, I am terribly  terrified of bugs.

Natural State
I didn't edit this photo at all, which I really liked because the background was already blurred. I love my phone's camera. 


My Minions

How can I miss the flower that I am named after. This photo wasn't edited at all as well. Just naturally has a blurred background.

DUCKS AND DUCKLINGS



 "I'm sexy and I know it"


I showed the Momo Tea Restaurant in Meadowland to Shakira, where we grabbed dinner around 9.

My Coconut Pearl Milk Tea
Shakira's Peach Nata

Shakira's Green Curry


My Garlic And Spring Onion Chicken With Rice

Again it's 1 in the morning, I must go sleep now, because I need to go school "today" for physics tutorial...

1 comment: