Monday 24 June 2013

"Ramp It Up"

I got lazy and stopped posting for a while, since there was so much stuff going on at school XP
Sorry la...

Anyways this post was for a while ago, I just didn't finish it off and to make up for lost time I'm posting 2 other separate posts today :)

Wow... This is the 50th post on my blog :D


I am so spoilt 8(>.<)8 A week ago I was originally going to buy this Orange iPod Nano of Alan. However later in the week he said he couldn't find it, which totally crumbled my high hopes of owning this cutie. Then out of the blue yesterday as me and the robotics team went to our regionals competition, Chibi said he is giving me my birthday present 2 months early O.O I was a genius assuming that it was a pet panda imported from China, yes, because it is totally possible to own a panda as a pet =_=" Anyways TADA! I still can't believed he bought it for me >.< OMG!



At the robotics regional competition "Ramp It Up", we came to a disappointing defeat, getting eliminated in the quarter finals. It just wasn't our day, having terrible luck in the matches, our driver got sick (poor Chibi threw up) and with a low rank we had a disadvantage in the alliance round.


The competition was held at Massy University in the Engineering department, so we got to check out some cool stuff and even get our personalized dog tags for free :)

Two more posts coming >.<!


No comments:

Post a Comment