Saturday 7 September 2013

Special Occasion In A Dress


I didn't go to my school ball this year, but I made up for the chance to wear a dress the very next day for my sister's wedding :) It was a minor celebration, but a every special moment for my sister and my brother in law <3


 I got my dress on the day during the morning from Dotti. It's really rear for me to buy dresses (second time), so I ended up staying in Dotti for around 2 hours trying as many dresses as I can...


I'm getting really obsessed over The Body Shop products. I just recently finished my Aloe Day Cream, which I have already repurchased. Along with that I also picked up some things from the tea tree range, which is the Tea Tree Blemish Fading Night Lotion and Tea Tree Oil. I also bought the Elder Flower Eye Gel using my voucher that I got from collecting points.

No comments:

Post a Comment