Sunday 14 December 2014

Laneige Perfect Renew Trial Kit

Due to recently finishing another tub of Aloe Soothing Day Cream from Body Shop, I wanted to try something new and so I've recently purchases a trial kit from Laneige's Perfect Renew collection, where it features 5 of their products.

This line is targeted towards all skin types, wishing to achieve anti-aging and whitening benefits.

From left to right:
  • Perfect Renew Skin Refiner, 10ml
Apparently it's for morning use to wake up dull morning completions. On application after normal facial cleansing it has a refreshing cooling sensation, which I assume encourages blood circulation that brings life back into the face.
  • Perfect Renew Emulsion, 10ml
This product comes after the skin refiner during morning routines or comes first after cleansing and toning during night routines. Emulsion to my understanding is a light moisturiser which is absorbed into the skin to promoting hydration through the skin's natrual oils.
  • Perfect Renew Night Treatment, 5ml
So going by the name, it's obviously used during night routines to encourage skin repairment during your sleep. It is a highly concentrated essence creating a skin barrier and supplies moister to wake up to more vibrant and firm skin.
  • Perfect Renew Essence, 5ml
After emulsion during morning routines and night treatment during night routines, essences penetrates deep into the skin bring elasticity and moisturising. This product encourages 15 seconds massaging applications, possibly to encouraging the in depth absorption into the skin for best results.
  • Perfect Renew Cream, 10ml

Finally to lock in all the moisture and products from before hand. This product cream also claims to prevent signs of premature aging, as they all say it's best to start early before it's to late.


So I purchased the trial kit from Yesstyle, where it came to a cost of about $3 NZD for each product.

The reason I like to purchase, travel size or trial kit products is because I like trying a variety of products and also don't like to committing to products until I know I'd definitely enjoy them and know it's worth the investment. Also I am a sucker for cute packaging and miniature versions of things are so adorable! I think something like this would make a good gift too, as it covers a variety at a low price.

Personally I reckon it's unnecessary to have all five products in your daily routines, however I've just recently started using this kit so I shall later on see which products I may like to repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment